Arjans Strawberry Haze
Arjans Strawberry Haze delivers incredible aromas and flavors, reminiscent of strawberry dank. This strain resulted from hybridizing Swiss sativa with NL5 Haze Mist, an intriguing combination. It’s one of those hybrids that contains everything from indica and sativa genetics to Haze, Northern Lights and Swiss ganja.
If you’re looking for a creative high, Arjan’s Strawberry Haze is at your service. The 60% sativa-dominant genetics induce an uplifting and energetic high that shall improve your artistic endeavors. The remaining 40% indica genetics will provide you with relaxed vibes.
Green House Seeds
Arjan’s Strawberry Haze finishes flowering after 10 weeks. If you’re growing this beauty outdoors, remember to harvest by mid-October. Peace!When it’s time to harvest the buds, make sure to cure them for 2-3 weeks before consumption. The curing process is essential for generating smokeable buds.
600g/m² of buds can be expected from an indoor growth, while outdoor growing Arjan’s Strawberry Haze will develop about 800g/plant. You must contain the heights. Use ScrOG, LST and/or topping methods for proper growth. You will receive buds filled with 19.72% THC.