Pineapple Express Auto
Pineapple Express Auto
One of Fast Buds’ original strains Pineapple Express Auto, highly stable, and a great choice for beginners looking to grow something fruity. A balanced Sativa-Indica hybrid with 20% THC, delivers a stimulating yet not overwhelming high, mostly characterized by stimulating energy and flavorful tropical tastes. As a sturdy, easy-growing plant with substantial production, newbies and professional growers will be pleased with the results.
- Grow trouble-free. An overall easy-going plant, a great choice for new growers.
- With great size comes great yields. The great size comes with insane yields that can reach 550gr/m2.
- Tropical terps. Experience a mouth-watering blend of sweet tropical flavors and sour pineapple, just like a smoothie.
- A cannabis Christmas tree. This plant grows on the taller side and can reach up to 140cm, so have plenty of space!
- Perfectly balanced. This strain provides a sweet peaceful and relaxing high, it won’t leave you couch-locked or paranoid. Pineapple Express Auto
Description Pineapple Express Auto
Made up of rich green bud undermined by the dense crystals covering it. Letting off strong fruity smells combined with its stickiness, makes you wonder whether the buds haven’t been soaked in a fruit smoothie before even being harvested.
Wholesome with uplifting effects. With approximately 20% THC, it has a balanced high that won’t knock you out, leave you couch-locked or paranoid or anxious. Instead, it will take you aboard its train; relaxing and yet simultaneously stimulating. Great for a musical epiphany, writer’s block, or any other artistic inspiration.
A vibrant rich green Christmas tree-like plant, with dense bud growths dotted around its stem and branches. Grows tall, sometimes reaching up to 1.4m in height! So if you want to let her grow to her full potential, give this baby the space she needs to stretch and expect full maturity around week 9-10.
We recommend watching your space with this strain, that can grow up to 1.4m, so make sure you’ve got the proper space to accommodate her. Watch the pH levels, and feed her adequately. Other than this, it is an easy-going plant and a great idea for those new growers looking for fruity relief.
The plant will let off a strong sweet odor, far from unpleasant, and almost perfume-like. The taste will mirror this, sweet tastes that may not be as overwhelming as the smell but still very distinctive; tropical, sweet flavors, fruity, and sour hints of pineapple.