PH Test For Soil
PH test for soil This will help you know if your soil is good or not. You can do the test 25 times to find out the pH level of the soil. This is very important because the wrong pH soil does not give your plants the right amount of nutrients. For most green plants and fruits, the soil should be slightly acidic and its pH should be between 5.8 and 6.8.
How does it work:
1) Collect a soil sample (remove the stones and if the soil is compacted like small hills be sure to break it up.)
2) Put the collected soil in the test tube.
3) Add the pH solution to the test.
4) Add the barium sulfate to the test.
5) Shake well
6) Compare the color of the water with the colors on the pH scale on the package.