VIPARSPECTRA Newest P1000
We are a professional manufacturer who specializes in LED grow lights for more than 10 years. VIPARSPECTRA Newest P1000 LED grow lights are designed to provide high levels of PAR ideal for indoor horticulture plants from peppers to medical plants. We customized our light spectrum to optimize plant growth and increase yields while consuming less energy and reducing operating costs. With more than 10 years of expertise and development, VIPARSPECTRA is recognized as one of the most durable LED grow lights on the market.
- Pro Series are Viparspectra good quality and most cost-effective Led grow lights.
- It has high efficacy PPE, excellent heat dissipation system, Dimmer knob is really useful as well.
- It is scientifically engineered to keep the balance with excellent PAR output and suitable coverage.
- Unmatched high efficacy allows increased yield of crops and saves operation cost.
- This series of lights are the best budget and make your planting easier.
- Contains sixth types of models in wattage to meet various plant growth and flowering needs.
- The Pro series led grow lights are widely applied to all kinds of indoor plants, such as lettuce,orchid, organic herbs, strawberry to medical plants from vegetative growth to flowering and fruit.
VIPARSPECTRA is committed to providing good quality products and professional & excellent support for every customer. We always keep unremitting effort to develop and study new products. And we offer various LED grow lights with different features for growers and continuously stay abreast with the market, releasing new products if needed. We are well-known in the LED industry with our advanced technology, scientific management, excellent quality, and excellent professional support.
Achieve the Higher Yields with P1000 LED Grow Lights
- Use for all stages grow and flowering
- Product Size: 12″x11.2″x3.0″
- Avg. Power Draw: 100W±3%
- Amperage: 0.9A at 110V, 0.45A at 220V
- Input Voltage: AC100-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Spectrum: 660nm,3000K,5000K and IR 730nm
- DB: 0dB